Thursday, 20 August 2015

Naag Panchami and Mehendi designs!

Aarav and I celebrated Nag Panchami thanks to Aarav school calender. It reminded me that Aarav was to have Nag Panchami celebration. So I told him how Naag (or the Cobra) is worshipped and how we put mehendi and have sweets.

Aarav, was most interested in the Mehendi. It has been a while since I drew ant so he had not seen thia. He wanted to have some drawn on his hand as well and as school has permitted, I was ok as well.

Aarav then made a well thought out request to have and I quote, "Mala ek happy Ganpati bappa, mottha nagoba, chote baby nagoba, ek flower and 5 stars havet." And he added, " Aai, tu pan matching happy Ganpati bappa draw kar"

(I want a happy Ganpati bappa, a big cobra, small baby cobras, one flower and five stars........ Aai, you also draw a matching happy lord Ganesha.)

And so we did.

Happiness is....
All the small joys of life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...