Monday, 23 March 2015

Why me God?? Finally answered..

Arthur Ashe, the Legendary Wimbledon Player was dying of AIDS which he got due to Infected Blood he received during a Heart Surgery in 1983!

He received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:
"Why did God have to select you for such a bad disease??"

To this Arthur Ashe replied:
50 Million children started playing Tennis.

5 Million learnt to play Tennis.

5 Lakhs learnt Professional Tennis.

50 Thousand came to Circuit.

5 Thousand reached Grandslam.

50 reached Wimbledon.

4 reached the Semifinals.

2 reached the Finals and when I was holding the cup in my hand,
I never asked God
"Why Me?"

So now in Pain how can I ask God "Why Me?"

Happiness keeps you Sweet!!
Trials keeps you Strong!! Sorrows keeps you Human!!
Failure keeps you Humble!!
Success keeps you Glowing!!
But only,
Faith keeps you Going!

I thought this was definately worth a Share..

Sometimes you are
unsatisfied with your life,
while many people in
this world are dreaming
of living your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...