Saturday, 28 March 2015

Toddler vs Mother - Part 05 On being a Bibliophiliac..

Date - 03/04/2014 11:11
Reminiscing a few old posts that never got posted.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aarav has this habit of wanting to be the 'Good boy' and always wants to be the 'first' one at anything. Its a very useful want!!
So when I need to get him to do anything, I just say - I am going to be the first one to do x or y or z. It doesn't matter what the event is, he always contests and wins!! 

10:20 pm
Time to sleep and we were lying in bed. Aarav had found one of my souvenir tiny books and started looking through it.


10:25 pm
I switched off the lights and got in bed.

Me, "Aarav, bag mi first zhople."

Aarav, "Mi first zhopla."

Me, "Nai, tu book vachtoys. Mi eyes banda kelet."

Aarav, "Nai. Mi eyes banda and book vachto."

Ummm ok...

--------------------------------------------------
In English.....
(Translation is for understanding.. Aarav still is missing out conjugations and conjunctions.. but you guys enjoy :-) )
10:20 pm

Time to sleep and we were lying in bed. Aarav had found one of my souvenir tiny books and started looking through it.

10:25 pm
I switched off the lights and got in bed.

Me, "Aarav, see I'm the first one to sleep."

Aarav, "I slept first."

Me, "No, you are reading the book. My eyes are closed"

Aarav, "NoI am reading the book with my eyes closed..."

Ummm ok...

--------------------------------------------------




Sensible conversations that can even outsmart the mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...