Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Toddler vs Mother - Part 02 How to Ginger up the kitchen??

Date - 18/02/2014 04:27
Reminiscing a few old posts that never got posted.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small piece of ginger was sitting on the kitchen granite near Aarav's afternoon snack. He came in the kitchen, saw it and analysed it from afar. For once, I didn't identify it immediately & let him think. He watched the ginger piece from a distance for a few minutes...


And then, just as I was about to pick up the ginger to grate in my tea, Aarav shouted, "Aai.Eeee. Nako. Shee ahe. Two choti shee."

Jui, "But it is clean ginger, no soil.. what is it Aarav??"

Aarav, "Shee ahe. Two shee. Eee. Ja paani aan. Wash wash"

It took me a while to make the connection.
Of alllll the things possible.. he thought someone with a bad stomach stayed in my kitchen and did his business on my Kitchen table top!!! !! 

Groan!!




Identify asap.. before boy equates good food to.. well you know


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...