Saturday, 28 March 2015

Toddler vs Mother - Part 01 How to teach your Mom a lesson?

Date - 19/03/2014 20:26
Reminiscing a few old posts that never got posted.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aarav has this habit of wanting to be the 'Good boy' and always wants to be the 'first' one at anything. Its a very useful want!!

So when I need to get him to do anything, I just say - I am going to be the first one to do x or y or z. Because I am hungry or thirsty or whatever reason..

It doesn't matter what the event is, he always contests and wins!! And then he gets me to clap for him and say good-boy and wow!!
And both of us are happy!!

Yesterday night 10:30 pm.
Jui, "Mazhe dole damleChote zhalet. Mi aaj first zhopnare."

Aarav playing on the cell phone, "Mazhe dole mothe. Mi zhop nahi. Tu zhop."

Jui, "Aarav mi first zhopu?"

Aarav looked at me with a curious expression. Got his blanket and walked up to me. Yay! I thought I won!
But little did I know, Aarav was now playing 'mom'.
Aarav lovingly held me and then calmly but sternly, "AaiAwaj band. Eyes band. Wa. Light band karu? Zhop.
zhop
Aai Good boy."
Clap clap.

And then Aarav held me wrapped up in his blanket, with one hand holding my eyes closed and with the other back to his mobile game. 




One rule applies to all!! No mobile at bed time for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...