Thursday, 18 July 2013

Yellow and Blue!!!

I want some sort of James-Bond-camera and microphone setup on me or ask Big Boss to help me with it.. because there is no way otherwise to be able to keep up with the antics of Aarav every second...

Yesterday night, we removed Aarav's Neptune and hearing aids and let him be till we were ready to sleep. It was already midnight and I got in bed and was about to doze off, when suddenly Aarav started shouting.. 


Blue - Yellow - Blue - Yellow - Blue - Yellow - Blue
Yellow - Blue - Yellow - Blue - Yelloooooow - Bloooooo.......

Without his magnets on, he was not speaking to us, but he was entertaining himself with something..

I turned around and watch him complete his series of alternating colors and then I realized that he was not just saying them for fun...

Aarav was actually following and saying out loud the alternating pattern of colors on our bedsheet!!!





Without a doubt - Blue and Yellow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...